- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Goods & Services Tax, GST. Our products and services attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%. All prices advertised are inclusive of GST and all sales will be provided with a GST invoice from British 4WD Imports Pty Ltd .
- Currency. All prices on Landy Spares website are listed in Australian dollars (AUD).
Please initially contact us preferably by phone 03 9728 8046 or email to email@example.com explaining the reason for return.
You are free to cancel your order at any time and for any reason before it is dispatched. To cancel, we need explicit instructions from the person who placed the order either by email or by phone. An order may not be cancelled after it has been dispatched or while it is in transit, but must be treated as a return. In this eventuality, a refund for the goods will be provided when they are returned to us.
Goods not required or incorrectly ordered:
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you are free to cancel your order and return unwanted goods within fourteen days of delivery. Goods must be returned at your expense, in the original unmarked packaging. They must be in the same new and unused condition as originally sold, adequately packed to avoid damage in transit. It is suggested that goods are sent registered post or insured with the courier as damaged goods cannot be refunded.
Upon satisfactory inspection, the full value of the goods will be refunded to the payment method used at the point of sale.
British 4WD Imports Pty Ltd will also accept goods not required up to 30 days following the date of delivery. The same conditions apply as above, but may be subject to a 10% to 15% to 20% restocking/reboxing fee. British 4WD Imports Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse the return of unwanted goods outside the 30 day period.
Receipt of damaged goods must be reported to British 4WD Imports Pty Ltd as swiftly as possible. British 4WD Imports Pty Ltd will then arrange with you to return the damaged item at our cost and at your convenience.
Faulty or defective goods:
You are free to return defective goods under a warranty claim for the full warranty period after delivery. You will be asked to complete our warranty return form in full, including vehicle details, to ensure that we have a complete explanation of the problem. If the item is found to be faulty, you will have the option of a free replacement or repayment of cost and return delivery charge.
It may be necessary to return the item to the supplier or manufacturer to confirm the reason for failure. This may be a lengthy process and if a replacement is urgent, we will ask you to pay for another item until the inspection procedure is completed. Upon confirmation of defect, this cost will be refunded with return delivery charge.
Please note that the warranty given by both British 4WD Imports Pty Ltd and the manufacturers of our products will only cover the value of the item. Labour charges and other costs are not included.
Incorrect goods despatched:
Occasionally the wrong item is sent to a customer due to British 4WD Imports Pty Ltd picking/packing error. We will offer an exchange for the correct item or a full refund upon return in a new and unused condition.
Where a refund is the most suitable course of action, payment will be made by the same method used on the original sale. Please be aware that refunds are processed by credit & debit card companies less quickly than sales and may take several days to appear on your statement after it has been authorised.
British 4WD Imports Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse returned goods if necessary. Reasons may include:
- Goods that have been used.
- Soiled goods / product box.
- Goods that have an odour, ie. Smoke or fuel.
- Goods damaged as a result of misuse or ill-treatment.
British 4WD Imports Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for any items incorrectly ordered online. If you have previously discussed the order with our customer service team, we can only advise on the information given at that time. We find that customers may order incorrectly as sometimes they are unaware of the changes, upgrades or modifications that have been made to their vehicles by previous owners. If unsure, you are free to call us on 03 9728 8046 and we will do our best to help you.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over any other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
We may pass your information on to trusted third parties to provide customer support or arrange deliveries. These third parties are prohibited from collecting or using your personal information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.